Friday, December 2, 2011

November 15th, 2011



To Candice and Tess:
I hope you 2 sisters are doing well. I am doing well. We went to a place Calle dvalle de los Chillos yesterday to play soccer against another zone. We beat them and got to keep the ball. The best part is that I learned that this is the place (Calle dvalle de los Chillos) where all the gringos live. Kinda country, kinda city, tons of sweet custom houses because there aren't the same laws and regulations as in the US for building houses. I was thinking it would be sweet to make a skatepark in my future backyard, because all they use here is cement, so it would be relatively inexpensive. 
I was talking with my companion about talking to you guys at Christmas, and he said we are allowed to use skype! Yahoo! I wish we could skype with Briana - that would be awesome. I always wonder what she is doing. I bet she's having such a good time. Well, love you lots, hope you are being good sisters to Thomas and good mother and aunt to Elliott.

Love
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment