Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 5th, 2011

We are in the city near the Mission offices and stopped by the internet to print out the email letters to respond to later. hopefully by then more of you have written! 
I am studying the new testament, in the time that I have free. 
The transfers, or 'changes,' came! I am staying here in San Juan and Elder Barrera is going to the zone next to us. Elder Lamprecht did not get moved to our zone, which was thought by some of the other elders. I will be training a new elder! I'm so nervous. I won't find out who he is until Wednesday so I'll tell you more about it later. 
Hopefully the recording I sent is the one for you mom, but if not, pass it on to whom it belongs. 
Sadly, we didn't get to see the Christmas Devotional, but we'll try to download it today. On December 20th, my zone and Elder Lamprecht's is going to eat a Christmas meal with President Ghent and his wife. I am meeting up with Sister Duringer today, thanks for sending Christmas goodies with her. I haven't gotten the things I wanted to give her to bring back for you guys, so I'll try to send them later in the month. I have some shoes being made for Thom by a guy in my ward - hopefully he likes them. I am having them made in a size 31 because Thom told me he is a 29, so he can wait if they don't fit. what size is he in american sizing?

Love Elder Blackwelder

No comments:

Post a Comment