Monday, December 5, 2011

November 28th, 20111


So, it's the last week of November, wow, so fast! This week, Elder Rodriguez was sent home for an operation on his knee. 
He came into the mission the same day as I did. Kind of a bummer, but we had a going away party for him and I bought a delicious cake for the four of us in our district to share. 
After he left, we ate all his food (: 
We had a baptism on Saturday of Maria Fernanda.
Her family got baptized a few weeks ago, and she was supposed to as well, but her boyfriend talked her out of it the day of. Well, now her boyfriend is in jail, so she realized a few things since then.The water was sooo cold, and we had to go to the chapel at 4 in the morning to fill the font for the baptism by 8:00. 
Today, we went bowling, which was so different, there was no one there! We had the whole place to ourselves. I played on my own lane for 2.5 hours straight. There were ping pong tables, billards, volley ball court and the bowling lanes. Only $3.50 for 3 hours of all of it! 
The companion of elder Rodriguez, Elder Diaz, is leaving for home the 6th of december, so we ransacked their house and now we have a blender, toaster and panini grill! We are going to eat so well now! 
There is a rock climbing gym that I found in my zone! I'm going to try and see if we can go there next monday.
Love you all,
Elder Blackwelder

Making fried plantain:
license plates
a clock that I made from this really goofy clock disguised as a whiskey bottle
We had a big hail storm:
Snow on the mountains above my house:
 twin bananos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment