Thursday, March 29, 2012

January 30, 2012



Candice,


Sadly we cant have bikes here, kinda a bummer. But it
is still fun to see others using them, even though they are usually just thrashed. I saw one fixed gear the other day though, but you wouldn't be able to tell because normally people take a lot of pride in their bike, but his was just gnarly and rusty.I am jealous about the film festy and the valentine party, that sounds so fun. 
Well, I hope you are doing well, and make a good choice for the valentines dinner. If I was invited I know who I would bring. How are you doing with your prayers and scripture reading? Just do it for one week and you will see. Major change. You have nothing to lose, not even your social image! haha (: I love you, and wish NOTHING but the
best for you.
Ian


TURTLE NECKS!

1 comment: