Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


I actually had a splendid holiday. Our whole zone was invited over to a family's house to eat with them...and their house was soooooo nice. By far the nicest one I've ever been in in Ecuador. The food was really good and the mom did her best at making pumpkin pie. All sorts of goodness, and then after eating, we all got to go play in the yard. They had a trampoline, punching bag, soccer field, piano, guitar, lightsabers...it was great. Definitely made for a great Thanksgiving away from home. Well, I wish I could write more, but this gooofy keyboard has sucked up all my time in trying to type ledgibley.

Love 
Elder Blackwelder
The whole zone
My plate
Dessert selections
Real salad
My special place marker



Elder Plua and me
My desk
My old shoe inserts and the new ones you sent me
The last of the chocolate cake


No comments:

Post a Comment